Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Empty as a hollow, plastic doll.

Just like a hollow plastic doll, i fall to the floor. I brake. I feel nothing. I don't react. I AM hollow, and nothing makes a difference any more. The cold outside has grown onto me. Into me. It has taken me over, rendering me helpless. Hopeless. The entire world could just collapse. Fall to earth and brake. Shatter like a great blue vase. Though the water in this vase has turned murky green, somewhat whey-like and all its beautiful flowers have died and withered away. Their petals have fallen and lost color. They have become dull and hideous to look at. All because of selfishness and neglect. And so the vase will crash and brake and release awful toxins. Others will pretend to care for a day or so- until something else happens. but what difference does it make to me? I am already unliving. Just like an outsider looking into a fragile fishbowl amazed at how goldfish never realize they are always swimming in the same water. Swimming around in the same circles. But who am i to judge. To open their eyes and make them aware of the vast ever changing lakes?

I am a plastic doll. Veiled. Hollow. Cold.

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment