Sunday, October 11, 2009

I don't like illusions, i can't see them clearly

School. Tomorrow.
I can't quite tell if i'm looking forward to it or not. I mean, i am. But i'm just not sure if i really want it. I can see for sure that it's going to be messed up. Seriously. The funeral's going to be held on tuesday at 9.15 i start Bio at 10.05, impossible much? Don't want to miss the funeral out of respect, don't want to miss bio since it's my 1st lesson of the year.*Meh* I need to sort out my Systems group before i lose stipend. At least if i change that group to 2.13 i'll have a a friend with me. Ughhh i need to buy books. I still haven't bought any. And i don't know which ones i need to buy. I have this weird eerie feeling about school tomorrow. Like there's something i'm forgetting. It always happens to me before i start school- It's like that monday morning feeling, you know?
I prepared my clothes- no wait, i need a hoodie. Umm my hair is done, i'll have to go over it in the morning though haha. I burnt my elbow -_-' Damn straightners. I need to charge my phone. My music. See that i have everything i need in my bag.
I'm listening to a wicked sick song at the moment. Sick puppies- All the same. I love it.
Anywho. Tiredness is gradually luring me to my bed with that sweet voice it uses. I'm off. There are some things that need to be finished before i hit the sack anywho.
Peace and Love,
Torii xo

1 comment: