Sunday, November 1, 2009

Don't let me drown..

I feel- depressed.

I don't know why. I just want to crawl up into a little hole and cry. Everything sucks at the moment. Malta is shitty as ever. I want to leave. I need to leave. I want to go Edinburgh or Germany..or Belgium. Anywhere is better than here. Three people too many have died. My uncle, Alex's dad, and a friend. The guy that i like definitely likes another girl- i don't know who. Everyone keeps asking what's wrong. All the people apart from the one person i actually feel like talking to. I was about to talk to a friend over facebook chat and just when i said hey, facebook decides to tell me that she's offline. What. The. Fuck? My parents aren't even capable of noticing when i'm upset. No. A priest who barely even knows me has to notice.

Yuck. I sound like freaking emo. I'm not. Know that. I'm also highly against them, but everyone feels upset once in a while. And, like a friend of mine said, Depression is second nature. My stomach is currently hurled into tight tight ball and it feels like a hand in there holding all my food from lunch stuck in my throat. I want to puke. I can't. This girl keeps talking to me on msn adding lol after everything and she's pissing me off big time. She's a friend of mine. She's sweet. I don't feel like her now.

I'm off to blankly stare at a screen which words come out of in co operation with the moving pictures on it.

Peace and Love -- This part was just out habit
Torii xo -- This too.

No comments:

Post a Comment