Sunday, November 8, 2009

You're the only song i want to hear..

I looked at him, his eyes stoking a fire so intense it could burn a hole through the sun, which was now positioned in the middle of the sky. Its rays were dividing us, splitting right through the middle of us like hot, freshly sharpened swords. Despite the smile that was gradually coming into place on his lips, his eyes restrained from morphing into a lie and told me of sad tales and worrying circumstances.

I was scared, almost, to peep through the windows of his deep black pupils any longer as they looked back into mine giving me the feeling that he could read me- My soul. My thoughts. My feelings. He reminded me of a song, I will possess your heart. So dark, so moving. Yet so beautiful and caring. The tunes of this song repetitively rang in my head like the church bell's toll on a cold dead day. He was so hard to read and was written different to Shakespeare's yet just as equally poetic and meaningful. Different to that of the east yet equally artistic and different.

He is real but abstract and lights up the room despite his core's darkness.

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment