Sunday, January 24, 2010

But no one believed her.

What i have written below is a fragment. A guinnea pig. I might continue it, I might not.

"This evening, ladies and gentlemen, I would like you welcome our latest addition". Everyone in the circle clapped, some even whistled, at the young lady sitting in the north/west edge of the circle. She stood up and pushed a brown, wavy lock of hair behind her ear, flattened her black pencil skirt and introduced herself as the people around her quietened.
"Hi, I'm Ella-" She paused for a bit, trying to calm her nerves, and then her naturally hoarse voice continued "I'm 18, from Camden Town: I hear voices in my head, ugh different versions of my own?" With blaring cheeks, Ella sat down again and got back to staring at her feet as everyone resumed clapping.
"Thank you for sharing that with us, Ella," the dark skinned group instructor smiled, cleared her throat and resumed "Liam, perhaps you'd like to start today's session" "Yer, sure" He replied. "Very well then, how are you feeling this week? Any better?"
"Good evening, I'm Liam. This week i've minimized..." Liam, at age 20, was slightly on the tall side, had several interesting tattoos, and multiple piercings including a Septum, 14mm Flesh tunnel on his left ear, and an Industrial done on his right. He was there due to drug addiction, mainly L S D along with some other mild narcotics.

Let's leave it at that for the time being.

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

1 comment: