Saturday, January 9, 2010

I don't care that you care that i don't care about what you care about.

I'm not joking.
And you don't make me laugh.
You barely make me smile,
I have to force one out.
So stop going on about your crap.
I'm not interested.
I don't care how you feel-
This is how i feel.
Deal with it.
Get over it.
I don't care about what you care about.
I'm not interested in what you say.
Stop faking everything-
Learn to be you.
Or at least learn who 'you' is.
Yes, 'is' not 'are' as it's a state of being.
Just shut up in general.
And leave me alone.
Honestly.

I just thought you should know that.

Peace and love,
Torii xo.

Ps. if you really don't get anything i said, just look up the color green. That's why i used it.

3 comments:

  1. This is your wife letting you know she loves you :3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich weib, dass und ich werde Stop

    Nizza arbeiten=)
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love kells <3 <3

    Und danke nik =P

    P&L
    Torii xoxo

    ReplyDelete