Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kill the Director.

Ah blogger, blogger: I missed you so.
In my last post I did not actually use blogger, I just published from it. Now I'm writing directly from the blogger "New Post" page. I don't quite know why but it does feel different.

Currently I'm sitting in my room listening to The Womabts. I moved my desk right infront of the massive windows a couple of weeks ago in one of my crazy must-change-room fits. So, yes. I'm just watching the rain as it drizzles down looking like a curtain made from transparent ants. Am I the only who feels as though this weather is more like something one would find in australia at this time of year? I mean usually by now not only would many of us be tanned but we would have also started swimming and what not. I'm not complaining, mind you. If we could have this weather everday I would be as happy as a cartoon character, honestly. We haven't really had winter this year, or rain.

Does anyone know what a massive, red ERROR sign right under the 'Title' tab stands for? It keeps popping up, maybe it's just the internet connection.

Anywho, this was a pointless post but quite frankly i don't care :)

Peace and Love,
Torii xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment