Sunday, April 25, 2010

Conscious

"Music and roses burst through crimson slaughter"
-W.O <3

I love that quote, depressing as it may be. I find it quite inspirational artistically speaking.
And, talking about inspiration, I have been designing alot lately. I blame it on my dad really- i wish as good as him at it though, but anywho.

I have come up with some fairly nice "garments 8) " if i may say so myself, and i am thinking of naming my clothing line something like;

'Torsome Designs'

- I know, it sounds VERY generic, that is why i am asking for your help ..or opinions?

Today i began learning how to use a professional sewing machine: SCARY! Firstly it is big, okay maybe not that big but still IT. IS. REALLY. FAST. and can sew through your hand without any effort whatsoever. Hmm maybe something like that should be featured in the next Saw movie.

So..yes, i am happy; I managed to sew a pair of microshorts- not for wearing, they were just a sort of test run to see if i am capable of [manipulating] the machine.

Besides that, i rummaged through some material- found some really nice colours, patterns and textures- and i stumbled upon an amazing bag. It is very sixties Yellow Submarine-ish; if you haven't watched the film, check it out NOW! The 'creatures' designed on it are the many many acid-inspired ones in the film. <3

Anywho, i have a migraine which feels like a supermassive blackhole in my head at the moment so i am going to rip my fingers off the laptop and glue my eyes to Starwars instead. Yes- i said it; S T A R W A R S ..it makes me laugh =)

In light of that i say "May the Force be with you" and bid everyone faretheewell.


Peace & Love,
Torii xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for any typos =)

    Torii x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with the designing! Ah, that would be fun (:

    As for the name, Toriosis? No, wait, nevermind. It sounds like Neurosis. Haha I'm not in a very inspired mood tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ^^

    Haha it is an interesting name tho, Toriosis...Torsome Designs sounds old and posh O.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. loool STARWARS....:):)ajma vic ur soo inspirational as i always tell u nd will always sayy..so keep whatever u do upp.....*lightsaber*xd
    x x nic x x

    ReplyDelete