Monday, April 26, 2010

Poems for the dishearted and illminded- The Haunted Fishbowl.

“When you look into that fishbowl,

Tell me; what do you see?”


Well, two colored goldfish

Starting right back at me!

“Look again, dig deep into your mind

and when you get there tell me;

What do you find?”


I see my reflection and search into my eyes..

I'm a goldfish now, seeking that which lays behind.


I look through the glass separating I from me;

What an awesome feeling to be so light, so free!


“Alas child, there is no time for play and squander,

We're on a mission of discovery, not wonder.”


My psych is now a goldfish too,

swimming right behind me to push me through.


“In from those black windows, this shouldn't take long”,

And there to welcome us waited a giant glass bong.

I was cleaning my goldfish- finally!- and randomly thought of this..it doesn't make much sense and it is far FAR from finished but i needed to write it somewhere and blogger was open ^^

Peace and Love

Torii xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment