Friday, August 14, 2009

And when it rains it washes everything..



A hot cup of coffee. Toast. Rain gently dropping down outside. Dark, gray clouds casting shadows outside the four walls of my room. The light breeze. I love it. I miss it. It hasn't rained here in such a long time. It's still hot, but the rain is cooling the ground a little so everything is a little more bearable. And hot or not, i WILL go out in hoodie today. Just for the fun of it.




On the other hand-bad news. My dog has cancer. He had this little black thing on his leg and it turned out to be a tumor. He has to undergo major surgery and it's pretty dangerous. The tumor is right over his main blood capillary. Blood capillery gets cut: Pedro dies. I don't think i can handle more any more deaths. It may sound stupid to be so freaked out over a dog, but when you've had him for 7 years it gets hard not to get attached. He's currently lying down next to me. Usually when i see him in the morning he runs up to me wagging his tail and starts licking my hand. Today he stayed in his place, looked at me, looked at his bandage and then back at me again gently placed his head on my hand. He's not stupid. Yes, he steals my food. Hogs up my bed in winter. Steps on my toes without considering how heavy he is -he's half doberman half something else: not fat (: He also talks in his sleep. But, he's not stupid. And he can't die. I couldn't deal with that. At the moment he's dreaming about something. I wonder what. He's moving his forearms and legs as though he were running and he's making these little noises. I hope he gets well soon.




I've been so busy lately that i haven't had time to stop and complain about malta a little. So i guess i can do that now. MALTA SUCKS. Sorry-I just had a childish fit right there. Anywho, the other day i picked up a leaflet that says all the bus numbers, their times, where they go and so on. On the back there was a map of Malta and next to every location there was the bus number which would take you there. 45 was written next to Paradise Bay, and i promised my French friend that we'd go there. We boarded the bus and after 1 hour and a half the fat, hairy driver just says: "Last stop- Cirkewwa" and everyone gets out. So, looking like a retard i walked up to him asking why he isn't going to Paradise Bay. He just says that the bus doesn't go there and that i have to walk it 3 Km up. My question? Why the hell would you say that the bus GOES to Paradise Bay if in reality IT DOESN'T. Can malta get any stupider,I think not. But then again. Malta is racist. Malta has bad roads. Malta does not accept anti-conformity. Malta doesn't care about laws. Example: I thought it was illegal to keep huskies here, so why are there so many. Huskies die in this weather it's not fair on them!!




Ugh. Mood swings suck! First i'm happy. Then I'm Sad. Now I'm angry. And now my mood is going to change again because i'm going to talk about last wednesday. My feelings about wednesday are somewhat ambiguous. I enjoyed it but i didn't but i did. Allow me to elaborate a little. Someone's dancing was somewhat exagerated, to me at least. When you're dancing on a bar hanging on to a pole and guys are looking up skirt because it's so Goddamn short and loose and the guys think you're some kind of whore, I think that's going overboard- Rebound. Yes. Not an excuse. No. I wanted to tell her something but then agauin, friend or not, i felt it was not my place to butt in. Another thing. Going overboard with alcohol. It's stupid. You look stupid. And you do stupid things. Don't do it. Or rather, don't PRETEND you're drunk. It shows that you're not really intoxicated and you tend to look gay. That's another thing certain people did. It's good have fun and there's nothing wrong with getting a little tipsy or happy every now and again. But don't get drunk. It's humilating. One more thing. Pick a boyfriend- Your ex, or the one you're with now? Poor you, I bet it's so hard to choose. Stop flirting with your ex so much, you look stupid and people think you're twotiming. Wat you do in private is up to you and i couldn't care less, but when you make yourself look cheap in public, it's a totally different story. I'm not gong to go into other negative details. Really. I couldn't be bothered.


The nice part about the night was the foam party. Yes, I bruised my elbow and cut it open. But it was fun. My new dress and shoes got drenched- fuck it. I'll put a picture of it, so you can see =)








Well, for now that's it. I can't distract myself by writing any longer,and i'm going to go spoil my dog now. I don't know how much longer i'm going to have him for.

Peace & Love,
Torii xo

3 comments:

  1. *nods in agreement*
    i hope pedro gets well soon :[
    i love tht big, fun loving puppy of a dog <333333

    kell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, He sends puppy love &kisses =)

    Torii xo

    ReplyDelete