Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do you want to go to the seaside..

Woah. Hangover. I woke up this morning and the taste of the small slice of pizza i ate last night was still lingering. Or clinging annoyingly to my throat rather. I'm currently feeling nauseous still, and it's midnight. I've been like this the whole day. My eyes were hurting. The usual anyway. I'm sure you all know the side effects alcohol leaves on the body. I haven't eaten much today as everything feels extra and like i'm going to just throw it back up.

Anywho. Today Nick and I went to surfside. I love it there. We took photos. Laughed-A lot. Planned stuff. Talked. Listened to the sea crushing violently against the rocks. And even thought we heard thunder. As a great philosopher once said- "Your senses are deceiving you". Tonight there was a kind of role reversal. Nick drank alcohol. I drank a soda. Odd. Ironic. And altogether funny to me. The alcohol taunted me a little but just smelling it made me sick again. I think i'm off it for a while. Strange as it sounds, what i remember the most about last night is what i drank. Yuck. I just read what i posted last night, and i must admit, i feel somewhat ashamed at how badly written it was. It made me laugh though. And i hear that there's nothing better than laughing at yourself. YOU should do it once in a while =) Hell, nobody's perfect, right? We all make mistakes. And it's nice to see that you can really laugh at some of them.

TiramisĂș is screaming at the top of lungs at me and asking why i haven't eaten it yet. So i'm off to fulfill my duties =) Haha I feel happy today. Don't know why. What. Or who. But i just am.

My last message for you all..BE! Everything, just BE!

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

1 comment:

  1. so ironic..me drinkin alcohol:o xiexx?? lool....ppl change!i am currently an alcoholic whilst u maj fwend have to satisfy ur thirst with coke:p x x enjoy aghhhh MALIBU` PINEAPPLE!!!:):):)lurv u

    ReplyDelete