Thursday, August 27, 2009

We all live in a yellow submarine =)

Change is good, it amuses me. Move things around a little and you can see the world from a whole new angle. That's what i just did.

Today i had a room fit. I woke up and decided that i was going to change my, even if it was just a little, and would not take no for an answer. So, instead of begging my parents for their aproval, which i knew i would definately not get, i did things my way. I tore my whole room down. Moved things. Cleaned. Cleared. Changed. Displaced. Threw away. Folded. Hid. Chucked out. Brought in. And the list can go on. It was somewhat amusing to an extent. And, to be quite frank, i don't know how i managed to move some stuff. Thank God for skateboards i guess =)

I had a pc which i stopped using some time ago and just ripped all the wires off it and quite savagely threw it out of my room. There was also a shoe rack. Yes i had most of my shoes in it but it was bugging me. Just sitting there. In the corner of my eye. So i threw all the shoes off it, lifted it onto my skateboard and rolled it out of my room. Yes. I obstructed the hall. But i don't care my room is more important to me since i can access the other side of the house from the back door in my room. I forced the bed out of it's place and turned it into a vertical direction as opposed to the horizontal direction it was in before. Yes i'll miss having the wall on one side- i fall over easily- but at least i'm happier with my room like this. I also moved around some of the cupboards, but shan't go into the details of that. Now my room even has it's own music corner, small as it may be. I fit the amp and my electric in next to my bed and got a small stool too. Now i don't have to slouch on my bed i'm playing guitar.

Talking about the electric, guitar calls me and i must fullfill my duties of covering paramore, kings of leon and the like on it.

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment