Friday, August 14, 2009

Would you lay with me?

If i just lay here, would you lay with me and just forget the world?

What would happen if i just decided to stop. Ignore everything. Forget about the world. Forget about you? Leave everything as it is now. Run away to some quiet place. Lay down. And stare. Do nothing. Say nothing. Hear nothing. I'd just watch as the clouds pass by me. As day turns into night. As the clouded gray sky goes black as the sun sets.
The world would obviously keep spinning. People would still die. Get discriminated against. Go to war. Fight. Get killed. Be brainwashed into believing some conformist bullshit. Your everyday injustices would still keep happening. But then people would still fight for what they believe in. Try to change. Make the world a better place. Sing. Be happy. Enjoy the smallest things. Feel loved. Dance. Act crazy without caring about what everyone thinks. And so on.
And i'd be one of those people. Experiencing both sides of the coin. The good. The bad. And there'd also be the normal. The only difference is that i'd be far away. I wouldn't see anything but the sky and the grass. I wouldn't have to feel pain, sadness, anger or any other feeling likely to occur to living beings.

So, would you lay with me and just forget the world?

Peace and Love,
Torii xo

3 comments: