Monday, July 27, 2009

All of the stars are fading away..

I miss winter. The rain. The cold. The unlimited use of hoodies to keep warm. My quilt. The dull weather. School. Thunderstorms. All things winter anyway.
I look outside my window and I can see the sun shining brightly. I can feel the heat slowly try to creep into my room and lay it's grimy hands on me. The trees aren't even moving as though they're stuck in some of kind coma. And what was once a light breeze, ran away faster than a cheetah running from a hunter. Even it is scared of this heat, so it's given up on trying to save me. Is a little rain too much to ask for?
I guess this is Earth's way of paying us back for all the damage we caused to her once beautiful land and children.These children- the trees, the fruits, the greenery, the herbs and the shrubs- are now disfigured, some of these have even stopped growing. Many are crippled, slowly waning down to the ground which they grew and spurted out of. Everyday they are being poisoned a little more, being fed pesticides, lead and carbon dioxide. They will die. They will eventually kill us with them.
The human race has always been scared of death. Each and every one of us is, whether or not we show it. So why can't we be a little more careful? Treat Earth better. Stop killing her and her little gifts and children. Stop throwing carbon and lead into the air as though they were some disgustingly scented perfume. Stop global warming. Let the temperatures sink back to normal. Let the rain come back and soothe us from this heat. Is that so much to ask for? A little consideration. I don't know..

I guess all i can do now is hope that the clowds will feel bad for us and wash the streets a little.

Untill then

Peace & Love,
Torii xo

3 comments:

  1. heyy...nice story..and soo fucken tru!!! haha MALTA SUCKSS:p x x and man we shud tc of it more..loll i say tht nd i dnt do anytin to make it any better:p x x inhobbok HYPOCRISY YAY TO ITXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =)
    Wasn't talking abt Malta only tho

    Peace and Love
    Torii xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i knoo...but i was just saying tht us being tiny and all ...i dno how d fuck we cn still do so much damage:o...the WORLD sucks then:p:p x xpeace out

    ReplyDelete