Saturday, July 25, 2009

Material world

Sometimes a girl just can't resist..
Today i went shopping. I liked it. I bought a lot. Clothes. Shoes. Accessories. Etc.

The Maltese people are like big group of sheep- don't know how else to describe them. They follow each other blindfoldedly, what one person does some one else will soon follow. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with shopping but i just thought I'd let it out.

My credit card is apparently in pain due to the amount of times it has been swiped, and it also told me that it's drained..entirely. I think it's time i get a job since i don't know how else I'm going to make money. I do, to a certain extent, feel bad that i bought so much. Do i really need all those clothes? I know for sure there are others who need them more than i do. And besides i just spent all my money on something entirely material. But then again, the material shit did bring about something more spiritual- Happiness. Yes the happiness will soon fade, but so does most joy and glee. Apparently I'm starting to look and sound like a hippie- that's what my friends are telling me. I must admit that i do find the style quite appealing at times. The tie die. The relaxedness. The colour. I hate most of the patterns though. I'm not quite a patterns person i guess. Never have been.

Well, my dear people, i must now depart as i need to get ready to go a friend's.

Peace & Love
Torii xo

2 comments:

  1. heyy vic...man i love reading ur short stories...and i cudnt help but comment!! i rly dno wht to say except PROSIT maj frend . . i dont kno anyone else who cn write the way u do...i just wnt to read more nd more cause i cn neva quite get bored. . .i tink if more ppl knew bout this blog they wud sure follow up cause ther is noo real reason y they shudnt...unless they too scared to hv an open mind like u doXD insomma peace out nd much love from ur weird friend NICOOOLLA!!!XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwh tnx young caterpillar =P Means alot. I will see you later on down by the sea.

    Peace and Love
    Torii xo

    ReplyDelete