Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maggie May

Ah the bedroom, dulce et decorum est. I did enjoy last night very much though. Slept at nick's place, thanks Nick. We cooked, we cleaned, we attempted watching dvds, giulia gave me dreadlocks, we took photos, i held a fake spider for the 1st time in my life, we filmed eachother, my wife who was also there attacked me many a time, we talked, cried of laughter, juped from one mattress to another, tickled nick as hard as we could, listened to music and did some yoga..just to name some things.
Today i went down south to Marsaxlokk..disgusting place. The sea is dirty and full of dead fish and thier guts rather than happy fish swimming peacefully humming a tralalala song. The smell, revolting. The people..let me not go there. Well at least there was one man possibly in his late 70's who was actually quite nice. He was talking to some black men from jamaica and giggling with them about how nice it is there as well as talking about marijuana. I've never seen an old maltese man act unracist. This one was the first. Many of the others were just looking these men up and down giving them evils. I don't get it. We're all human. We're all equal. Why should we treat people differently. The Maltese should be the last to go all racist..we're not exactly white. Most of us at least. Anywho, at least there is one good thing about Marsaxlokk. The restaurants. They're pretty good, some of them. I should hope so at least, as i'm apparently going there for dinner tonight. Wish me luck. I'll tell you how it was later.

Talking about dinner, I'm hungry and this 70's music is inspiring me to do something different. Much respect going out to all of you, from a hungry "hippie"?

Peace & Love
Torii xo

1 comment:

  1. hey vic...haha no problem bout last night was a wicked night:D:D nd u spell my sister's name JULIA woMAN not GIULIA!!! haha i joke. . .and yeah u touched a spider:oyeah we maltese shud be ashamed to keep our own island in such a disastrous state ...howw funn JAMAICAN ppls...man they r rly okay...i kno of friends who kno jamaicans nd they tlk bout how famazing they r...man we maltese r quick to judge nd stupid...nd yes we rnt completely white and i kno of ppl who r maltese nd r near black so we shudnt be ones who comment nd act all racist pff:@..yeah have fun vic i lurv you...nd i lurv the new dress u bought nd THOSE SHOES:O giv em!!!!:@ lool
    yaa hungry "hippie:p"

    ReplyDelete