Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vicious Circle

Ah..i'm currently listening to vicious circle, a reasonably old song by Caliban. All time fave song. I love it. Haven't heard it in ages since it got deleted off my pc and laptop and i can't manage to download it. A friend had told me abt it and got crazy abt it since then. The lyrics have such meaning behind them and the song itself it just amazing. Guitars have a wicked sound in my opinion. Listen to the lyrics properly and you'll actually feel what the person is saying. That, to me, makes a song great. The way the band as a whole portray their feeling and carry it out to the listeners to the extent that they also feel the song not just listen to it.

Hmm my nephew is attempting a butt ollie on my skateboard, but, having the body of the 2 year old that he is, he can't manage. Actually i wonder if anyone had ever manage to ollie on their arse. I'll try to remember to look it up later. I have heard of buss skating tho, my friend and i have gone pro at that, so i think someone must have been smart enough to try and put some physics into action and do it.

I have to go be supertorii- protector of buttskating children- now and save the nephew from crushing his hands under the wheels of the zero skateboard aka Joe =)

Peace and Love
Torii xo

2 comments:

  1. hey again vic:)....how fun i neva heard tht song but the way u tlk bout listening nd understanding the music nd wht it means to the person is so inspirational and i am glad tht u see it tht way...lool butt skating haha nd ur nephew sooo compatible:paww he didnt crush his hands now did hee????:O :p x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've heard the song but you didn't like it lol
    Thanks =)

    Torii xo

    ReplyDelete