Friday, July 24, 2009

Place for my head

So, i'm currently sitting here awake in my bed with my laptop sitting in front of me. I'm dead tired but somehow can't seem to fall asleep. What to do? Oh, what to do? Hmm idea..Tea? Not sure anywho..yes i think i might be currently talking to myself about my sleeping problem but i'm sure we can put that aside for now.
Just got back from a gig. A band called Lost Connection was playing down at surfside earlier, and , unless i'm hallucinating, they were still playing when i left. I was quite enjoying it, relaxed listening to music & talking to friends.

The only problem, and here's the pessimistic side of me coming out again, the heat! Malta is just too bloody hot. I mean okay the idiots that painted the walls did them black, which absorbs heat during the day and lets it all out at night..but still it looked pretty. Anyway let's focus on the band again, i liked their music, it was nice. They played a cover of Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, which i couldn't help but sing along to and, correct me if i'm wrong, one of N I N which i absolutely loved. For some odd reason, which is still unknown to me at this early hour, i did not enjoy my beer. Ah talking about beer...
B E E R F E S T. It started today, i didn't go tho. Didn't quite feel up to it. My head hurts and i'm tired and also i had no idea of how to get back. & frankly, provided that i see No Snow/No Alps and Tribali, AND-note the caps lock- get my beer mug i'm happy.

Well i'm done typing for now..my finger's burnt and it told me to finish up..so, okay, i'll shut up now.

Peace & Love
Torii xo

No comments:

Post a Comment